We are looking for an experienced and talented UI & UX designer to enhance (or completely redesign) our current business platform keepital.com. It's a very fun and super big business platform. You will be in charge & responsible of every single pixel in the system. You need to design and shape unique, user-centric interface & functionality of the business platform, in order to ensure a good looking user interface with great user experience. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, designers & copywriters.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Be open to receiving feedback, objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience with server-side pre-processing CSS such as LESS, SASS to build customizable look and feel for end users.
- At least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field and proven track record is required for this position.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Fresh graduates or internship are welcome to apply also as Junior or Entry Level Position.
- 1 Permanent Position available (Malaysia only at the moment)
- Salary: From RM3,000 depends on experience & performance
- Working hours: Mon to Fri, 8 hrs 45mins
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Cheras
- Start Work: Immediate
Interested candidates please send your complete resume through our contact form